How to use the keyboard when playing Dirge of Cerberus using PCSX2?
Well I'm trying to play Dirge of Cerberus and I want to use may keyboard because when I check the config I saw a keyboard controls. Anyone know how to activate that?

Sponsored links

Go to the controller configuration for your current plugin (should be Lilypad) here:

Config -> Controllers (PAD) -> Plugin Settings...

Then, go to the Pad 1 tab. Click on a button for one of the PS2 conrtols, followed by pressing the key you would like to use as that PS2 control. In example, click the "Cross" button, then press the Spacebar. The Spacebar will not be usable as the PS2's Cross button (X).

Now, do that for every PS2 control you need, and you should see the entries filling in the fields on the left (of the Pad 1 tab).
(07-12-2011, 12:55 AM)Rezard Wrote: Go to the controller configuration for your current plugin (should be Lilypad) here:

Config -> Controllers (PAD) -> Plugin Settings...

Then, go to the Pad 1 tab. Click on a button for one of the PS2 conrtols, followed by pressing the key you would like to use as that PS2 control. In example, click the "Cross" button, then press the Spacebar. The Spacebar will not be usable as the PS2's Cross button (X).

Now, do that for every PS2 control you need, and you should see the entries filling in the fields on the left (of the Pad 1 tab).
What I mean is activating the keyboard in Dirge of Cerberus because there is a keyboard in there and when I press "X" (not x on my keyboard) it said no keyboard is detected. I want to use or enable the keyboard set-up in DoC...
Wait, do you mean a keyboard inside of the actual game?

What says "no keyboard is detected"?
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
Oh, you want to emulate the USB keyboard of the PS2?
(07-12-2011, 03:13 AM)Rezard Wrote: Oh, you want to emulate the USB keyboard of the PS2?
Yah. Is it possible so I can use my keyboard as the USB keyboard of PS2.
There is a USB keyboard plugin but it won't work in the new GUI, will have to use 0.9.6 for it or something.
Search for QEMU usb plugin by gigaherz
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(07-12-2011, 06:57 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: There is a USB keyboard plugin but it won't work in the new GUI, will have to use 0.9.6 for it or something.
Search for QEMU usb plugin by gigaherz
Thanks.