How to use the myMC tool to import/export saves from PCSX2
(12-19-2008, 12:14 AM)squall4226 Wrote: Step 4. Launch mymc -gui from the folder you just put it in.

Step 5. myMC will immediately ask you for a memory card to work with.

Except, it doesn't ask me. Instead I get a message titled "Error occurred": "See the logfile '[Path]mymc-gui.exe.los' for details."
Logfile says:
"Usage: D:\User\Downloads\PS2 Emu\mymc-alpha-2.6\mymc-gui.exe [-ih] memcard.ps2 command [...]

D:\User\Downloads\PS2 Emu\mymc-alpha-2.6\mymc-gui.exe: error: Incorrect number of arguments."

Running Windows 10 64Bit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Hi all. New to this forum. so 'thanks' for this thread and programm.

Sponsored links

(03-29-2018, 04:39 PM)joyKiller Wrote: Except, it doesn't ask me. Instead I get a message titled "Error occurred": "See the logfile '[Path]mymc-gui.exe.los' for details."
Logfile says:
"Usage: D:\User\Downloads\PS2 Emu\mymc-alpha-2.6\mymc-gui.exe [-ih] memcard.ps2 command [...]

D:\User\Downloads\PS2 Emu\mymc-alpha-2.6\mymc-gui.exe: error: Incorrect number of arguments."

Running Windows 10 64Bit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Hi all. New to this forum. so 'thanks' for this thread and programm.

Having the exact same issue with the exact same version of Windows. Nevermind, I solved my problem.
Hey OP,

I have downloaded myMC.

I am using PCSX2.

I downloaded a MAX file which is supposed to contain updated rosters that I am trying to import into an old game (NFL 2K5).

When I open myMC.exe I can open the memcard from the PCSX2 files and I have imported the MAX files with the updated rosters into the program. They show up there no problem.

However, when I go to run the game, the game does not recognize the files.

Any idea why this might be happening? Do I need to format a new PCSX2 memcard or something?
When you run the game in the console window title there [S***-*****]
In mymc in the directory column is the name for that game the same as what the console window title says

If not,then you are downloading a save for different version of the game
I'm sorry for asking about a problem that probably has an obvious solution, but can anyone tell me why I can't seem to open mymc? I'm guessing it's "mymc-gui" specifically, but nothing happens when I select Open or Run As Administrator. I checked the mymc-gui.exe file and it says

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "mymc.py", line 13, in <module>
ImportError: No module named os
(01-26-2020, 09:39 PM)arnoldkensonting Wrote: I'm sorry for asking about a problem that probably has an obvious solution, but can anyone tell me why I can't seem to open mymc? I'm guessing it's "mymc-gui" specifically, but nothing happens when I select Open or Run As Administrator. I checked the mymc-gui.exe file and it says

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "mymc.py", line 13, in <module>
ImportError: No module named os

Try that compatibility menu in proprieties I've passed that error, so use windows vista service pack 2. I am in Windows 10 64 bits and it works.
EDIT:I figured out what the problem was, someone else had this same issue:
https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-N00b-que...t-mymc-gui
Quote:[Memory Card to PCSX2]
Assuming you have your save extracted and know where it is, simply click File -> Import, locate and select the save and click Open. That's it. The save should appear in the list and you can now close myMC, launch PCSX2 and enjoy!

Using recent wlaunchELF (from usb with swapmagic3.8), that really don't work as well: myMC can't do anything with memory card save-file's because they don't have any extensions !
here what I get:
https://imgur.com/xzmj8mE

[EDIT] So, in wLaunchELF, you must use "PSUpaste", to convert to PSU format. Then myMC runs well, even on linux!
Very well, rogue galaxy in hd, thank you guys!!
AMD PhenomIIx4 4ghz (OC) 
GTX770
(mean performance ok but stuck to V1.6 because of SSSE3 incompatibility Sad )