How to use the myMC tool to import/export saves from PCSX2
K here it is.

Attached Files
.rar   Mcd002.rar (Size: 92,78 KB / Downloads: 585)

Sponsored links

The memory card you uploaded has both RE4 and Haunting ground data
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Really? Cause when I go to play the games and choose mem card 2 it says that there is no data.
yeah, I checked in the ps2 browser and the date is there.
Weird when I check the browser it says that there is no save data
I don't know what to tell you.
Guess I'll just have to play the games again to get my stuff back.
I know this thread is long-since dead, but I'm having trouble running myMC on Windows 10 and I'm curious if there is any solution. I'm getting the "Errors Occurred" prompt when I try to open the application. In the original post the OP mentioned having to do an extra step if that occurred, but never explains what that is. Can anyone help? I'm not sure if this is specifically a Windows 10 problem, or if something else is going on, but I can't find an answer anywhere!
I am the OP (different account but yeah) and I did explain it. I just didn't make it very obvious lol XD

If you get the "Errors Occurred" then try this section:

Quote:What to do if myMC declares your PCSX2 memory card "invalid":
You will either need to create your own new PCSX2 memory card and format it from within PCSX2 running the BIOS, or download and utilize the ones I have attached below. I have tested them and they are working with myMC. After that, if you are trying to extract saves, boot PCSX2 into the PS2 BIOS by selecting the CDVD Null driver as your cdvdrom plugin. Copy the saves from your "invalid" memory card on to the new one. Then proceed from step 4 above.

If that doesn't work then it could be something else. Haven't ran myMC on 10 so I don't know.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Hello there!

I am now desperately trying to get my game saves off of my PS2. I have done this before, but for some reason, I may have forgotten some of the procedures.

I have Used ULaunch ELF to extract the save files whole, apparently not converting them into one file or another, which may be the problem.

Apparently, mymc does not appear to recognize the raw files, and obviously, I wish to have my saves all nice and in a row, to be tacked onto my PCSX2 Memory cards.

I would also like to add that I DO have one of those microUSB PS2 memory card readers that were issued to the PS3.

Also, how possible is it to transfer saves from a virtual memory card to a normal PS2 memory card? I have previously installed FreeMCBoot and I can access ULaunchELF.