How two Splitscreen 2 monitors
Hello,
Can someone tell me how to splittscreen racing games on two different Displays? One is running on 1280x1024 and the other one got 1920x1080.

System:

I3-6100
16GB DDR4
ATI HD 5970
2x xbox 360 Controller
1x vga
1x dvi

/edit

I can run a secondary or third pc System with any Problems. I have much old parts here. Does that maybe help?

Sponsored links

if the game hasn't been made to do so, you can't
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Arrange the two monitors to align vertically in the Screen Resolution options (Right click in Desktop > Screen Resolution),
Make sure to have the display option on "Extend Display" instead of "Duplicate",
Then while PCSX2 is windowed, have half of the window in screen 1, and the other half in screen 2 (depending on which monitor you assigned as the top and bottom)

You would then have had split the game window across two screens.

assuming that the type of splitscreen that racing games use is horizontal splitscreen (top/bottom), but if it's vertical (left/right), then align your monitors in the Screen Resolution settings accordingly.
AKA the Crimson Threadkiller
CPU: AMD R7 5800X UV'd | RAM: 16(2x8)GB DDR4 @ 3000MHz (OC'd +200) |
GPU: Palit Dual Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 12GB UV/OC'd | OS: Windows 10 Home 21H1 | RES: 1080p165
(05-25-2017, 02:23 AM)maxen1416 Wrote: Arrange the two monitors to align vertically in the Screen Resolution options (Right click in Desktop > Screen Resolution),
Make sure to have the display option on "Extend Display" instead of "Duplicate",
Then while PCSX2 is windowed, have half of the window in screen 1, and the other half in screen 2 (depending on which monitor you assigned as the top and bottom)

You would then have had split the game window across two screens.

assuming that the type of splitscreen that racing games use is horizontal splitscreen (top/bottom), but if it's vertical (left/right), then align your monitors in the Screen Resolution settings accordingly.

5 Years later I decide to ressurect this thread. But I think its worth it...

Some lunatic managed to setup the dream situation with split screens and time crisis. And then he went and disabled comments. Any idea how he might have done it?

I don't seem to be able to link it, but a simple youtube search "Time Crisis 2 - PCSX2 - 2 Screens , 2 Sinden Lightguns

" will return it.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go