How well can this game Run..
(07-13-2012, 04:40 AM)soratidus999 Wrote: I completely forgot about it until you asked if there was anything else.... XD

may i suggest using upscaling instead, so the 2x 3x options - they tend to make for a better gaming experience, because the image doesnt get stretched and/or sqaushed

unless you are trying to make it that size for a reason

EDIT: oh.... well then....

unless theres is a specific problem or config thats ruining the game i would be tending to think that your weak cpu is holding it back

someone else have any ideas? Laugh

Playing with 640x480
Slow as *****, Sound is hurting my ears, and Only getting about 18 FPS

Sponsored links

Your CPU is too slow, this game is more demanding. Turn off MTVU hack as its not probably helping you, it`s aimed at 4 or more core cpu`s and can slow emulation down on 2 and single cores. Dont bother with VU cycle stealing as it will give you fake fps and in all honesty there`s not many games that benefit from it.
Still mater what you do you wont be playing this game at full speed, your cpu just wont be able to keep up.
I had a similar cpu, and had too upgrade to play the games i like on pcsx2
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
Your Majesty,

You can try changing EE/IOP and VU Clamp modes to "None" in Emulation Settings

Pardon my rudeness... Wacko
you didn't mention what your GPU is ...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
^ now that you mention it he didnt either... how did i miss that

must stop posting during school hours...
[Main Computer] - CPU: I7 950 @ 3.2Ghz | GPU: Twin Nvidea GTS 450's SLI'd | RAM: 8GB DDR3 - 1600MHz | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | EMU: PCSX2 v1.0 | GS: GSdx32-SSE4 | SPU2: SPU2-X | PAD LilyPad | CDVD ****
(07-13-2012, 12:18 PM)Archerko Wrote: Your Majesty,

You can try changing EE/IOP and VU Clamp modes to "None" in Emulation Settings

Pardon my rudeness... Wacko

Tried that, Nothing =( Note that my game isnt SKIPPING, its like in slow motion, im getting smooth frame rate, but its just Like in slow motion..

Edit: HOLY COW! It sort of worked now! Its kicking in, 25 FPS! I just cant get it into a faster speed...
My GPU is NVIDIA GFORCE 9300M GS

EDIT : If this is the last of your suggestions, them Im guessing I'll try XBOX EMULATION, Will it do any better?
Xbox emu ?
Well if you can find a project that works... Let us know

Unfortunately, that's a weak gpu.
You'll probably need to stick to native res, or even software mode.
But don't expect miracles...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Native res? Im on 480x320, Haha.
PMUB.