How well does both Castlevanias do on PCSX2
Well I have now recived my new rig and have recently tested the Castlevanias today.
All I can say is that I'm now officially in Castlevania heaven because playing these games on my new comp is like a dream, no more PS2 errors ever again, they run almost constantly at fullspeed with no signinficant graphical errors.

This was the smoothest ride I ever experienced in Emulation and it even worked flawlessly with my Bios from my own PS2 and all I did was configuring the pad and bam just like that all was up and running.

As a Castlevania geek as I am this is the biggest day ever.

Thanks to all you guys that have made this happen!

Sponsored links

I must be dreaming, not only does the Castlevanias perform great, Resident Evil 4 works flawlessly the time I have played it.
Is this real and really happening? Because I wouldn't have belived this before.
This feels like those moments when everything is to good to be true but this time it's true, thank god.
When I think about it I don't even have to play from my original game discs anymore, now they can be in perfect condition safely secured and preserved, to bad about my PS2 though may it rest in it's box forever...
(12-22-2009, 02:04 PM)vsub Wrote: Well it works fine here(NTSC)
Tested it now on r1504,1888,2186 and I used ZeroSPU2,GSdx(SSE2)and Gigahertz CDVD(even with hacks)

Just thought I'd mention that I was getting nothing as well (CoD) using the same as vsub, except I was using Linuz ISO (and SSE4). Switched to Gigahetz CDVD and it worked. Tried with various other plugin combinations. I found ZeroGS to give me sound but no picture. That is, of course, with Gigaherz CDVD. Whenever I used Linuz (or P.E.Op.S. CDVD), I got nothing again.