i5-7400 cpu
3.0 Ghz
quad core processor 
8G DDR4 Ram
1TB hard drive
120 G SSD 
GTX 1060 w/3Gb dedicated RAM
500 w power supply 
(im very new to pc and specs i dont know whats needed or not so i just put all my specs Laugh)

Sponsored links

Generally speaking most games should run at full speed or near full speed most of the time. Some of the most CPU demanding titles might not run at full speed or may have more areas where it slows down. You can help mitigate this to a certain extent by not running other programs at the same time and making sure that there is enough cooling to allow your CPU to run as fast as it can for as long as it can. but basically you are right on the edge of the recommended CPU for demanding titles so hopefully most of what your want to run should be fine.
(06-08-2018, 12:47 AM)TkSilver Wrote: Generally speaking most games should run at full speed or near full speed most of the time.  Some of the most CPU demanding titles might not run at full speed or may have more areas where it slows down.  You can help mitigate this to a certain extent by not running other programs at the same time and making sure that there is enough cooling to allow your CPU to run as fast as it can for as long as it can.  but basically you are right on the edge of the recommended CPU for demanding titles so hopefully most of what your want to run should be fine.

so basically im trying to run any sly title, would that be good?
Depends on how tolerant you are of not 100% speed 100% of the time. With your system it should be playable from start to finish with some reasonable enhancements to resolution and the like. I will not guarantee that you will get 100% speed all the way through the series though since they are demanding titles.