How would I use DX11 with PCSX2 CE?
I have the PCSX2 CE 1.2.1 version installed. I am trying to use DX11 instead of DX9 because the only difference between the setting I have and the settings used in this video "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUM5L-rCc3c" are the fact that he uses DX11. I have a mac pro

Processor 3 GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon E5
Memory 32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3 ECC
Graphics AMD FirePro D300 2048 MB
It should be able to run the game fine. It works at 5x native resolution and hardware mode at full speed, but there are graphical issues (textures flickering and such).
I have tried installing d3dx11_42 and d3dx11_43 through wineskin and it did nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored links

forum inactive bro nobody will give u an efficient reply
Wouldn't it be easiest to just use Windows on Boot Camp? Not sure if DX11 even works properly on OSX..

And lol, VowOfSilence, just because you didn't get your question answered doesn't mean the Forum is inactive.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(10-11-2014, 10:53 PM)xRyudo Wrote: Wouldn't it be easiest to just use Windows on Boot Camp? Not sure if DX11 even works properly on OSX..

And lol, VowOfSilence, just because you didn't get your question answered doesn't mean the Forum is inactive.

After about 5 hours of getting everything working.... I have it running perfectly at full speed. I would recommend everyone just using boot camp if they can. It works much better and is easier in the long run