Huge performance hit from lack of fullscreen mode on Broadwell NUC
(06-30-2015, 09:50 PM)xemnas99 Wrote: Did you report this issue to Intel?

Intel driver department is pretty bad and I figured there's a higher chance of pcsx2 fixing it with a reinstatement of full screen mode rather than Intel optimizing window mode.

Sponsored links

But this isn't a problem of PCSX2. At least you should report this issue. They might fix it someday. As for the chance, I'm not sure that it is higher. PCSX2 used to have the exclusive full screen mode, but it's removed because it caused issues.
You may wanna try GSdx in OpenGL mode. The Intel drivers have a thing where if the OpenGL window is full screen and borderless then they might make it automatically in exclusive mode even if the app didn't request exclusive mode. Worth a try IMO.
(07-01-2015, 01:45 AM)avih Wrote: You may wanna try GSdx in OpenGL mode. The Intel drivers have a thing where if the OpenGL window is full screen and borderless then they might make it automatically in exclusive mode even if the app didn't request exclusive mode. Worth a try IMO.

OGL works with Intel iGPUs on Windows? I thought it didn't.

https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/commit/21...ac8fad76ee

Btw, I agree this issue should be reported to Intel; there's at least some chance they will fix it since it may also affect some PC games.
It doesn't
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
30% diff, it is not an optimization, it is a massive bug. Intel driver isn't compliant with GLSL specification (or Nvidia/Mesa/Catalyst are all wrongs but I doubt it Tongue2 )