Huge question about something
(04-29-2016, 08:51 PM)jesalvein Wrote: hmmm.
first time using windows, I guess ? don't be ashamed, we all have been beginners back ago. here's a direct link

Nope.I have this absent mindedness attitude towards everything. But installed visual c++ but still that thing is missing

(04-29-2016, 08:51 PM)jesalvein Wrote: hmmm.
first time using windows, I guess ? don't be ashamed, we all have been beginners back ago. here's a direct link

I installed it like 3 times.Mine is 64 bit but its nt working.On my other computer it seems to be running fine until i play a game in which it crashes so i took this pc which for some reason even after installing the program many times,it still does not work

Sponsored links

Quote:Mine is 64 bit but its nt working
still, you need to install the X86 version since psx2 is a 32 bits application. this even if your OS supports 64 bits applications
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-30-2016, 10:01 AM)jesalvein Wrote: still, you need to install the X86 version since psx2 is a 32 bits application. this even if your OS supports 64 bits applications

Still not working with x86

(04-30-2016, 10:01 AM)jesalvein Wrote: still, you need to install the X86 version since psx2 is a 32 bits application. this even if your OS supports 64 bits applications
Oops.installed the x64 again Ninja .I downloaded x32 and now its working thank you
(04-30-2016, 05:10 PM)Ash Kenton Wrote: Still not working with x86

Oops.installed the x64 again Ninja .I downloaded x32 and now its working thank you

Again you could of just download the VC install in my sig, it install all the VC you would need and conveniently install ALL VC so you dont have to track them down individually
Yeah this is not the first time I have seen this and its starting to annoy the heck out of me. People go in and think oh i should grab the x64bit version since I am using a 64bit OS and that is NOT the way things work. The dis you use depends on the APPLICATION AND NOT THE OS. AKA x86 for 32bit applications and x64 for 64bit applications. I am just getting so sick and tired of that nonsense its starting to drive me up a wall.
(05-01-2016, 03:49 AM)Topken Wrote: Yeah this is not the first time I have seen this and its starting to annoy the heck out of me. People go in and think oh i should grab the x64bit version since I am using a 64bit OS and that is NOT the way things work. The dis you use depends on the APPLICATION AND NOT THE OS. AKA x86 for 32bit applications and x64 for 64bit applications. I am just getting so sick and tired of that nonsense its starting to drive me up a wall.

I suggest never working in IT if that drives you up a wall Tongue
I don't work in IT and don't plan to so yeah not a problem lol