Hulk:Ultimate Destruction + Hardware mode
Hi Guys,

Im trying to get the game to work with hardware rendering, but ye, polygon spikes + purple textures here and there + stripes on the screen when alot of things are going on.

Did anyone manage to get the game working with hardware mode? Found lots of the same problems, hoping for the best.

Software mode i can do with a i5 core, np. But i also want to stream :3 that doesnt go well together.

Sponsored links

press f9 to go in swmode then again press f9 to go in hw mode maybe they will fix the glich temporary! btw what ver of pcsx2 you use?
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
latest, 1.2.1

i know f9 = software mode Smile it runs fine then.. but so heavy on the cpu.

googling about it results in people with the exact same problems with this game in hardware mode

(07-24-2014, 11:37 PM)ecoli Wrote: latest, 1.2.1

i know f9 = software mode Smile it runs fine then.. but so heavy on the cpu.

googling about it results in people with the exact same problems with this game in hardware mode

btw, i tried lots of stuff like the extra threads for quad cores etc, its no problem it runs perfectly. but its impossible to stream on the same machine also when u run games in software mode, just too heavy.
since something similar just happend: have you compaired full boot vs fast boot?

Dont know how the graphics look like but if you think there is some additionial stuff that shouldn't be there you can try skipdraw 1-10 under hw-hacks configuration (don't forget to tick the corresponding tickbox).
Hm ive tried both frame skip and draw on different settings. Full boot interesting, didnt know that could make a difference, but it didnt help either..

Here are the pics of the gfx errors:

These are not too annoying i guess:
http://imgur.com/a/Y6S1R#0

But this is, when lots of stuff is going on on the screen like an explosion i get these bars:
http://imgur.com/a/Y6S1R#1