I Need Help Getting A Better FPS
Specs:
Processor: AMD Athlon II X4 645 3.10Ghz
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6570
RAM: 14.0 GB
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit

I have been getting around 35FPS and it is really laggy and my screen is shaking. It would be much appreciated if anyone could lend a hand.

Sponsored links

For screen shaking press F5 a few times untill it stops, or get to config>video(GS)>plugin settings and select interlacing method there(same thing).

You could also grab new version which fixes that automatically by default now from official download.

You should generally download it anyway if you don't use as it probably will be already faster on default settings and have new speedhack which helps on multi-core cpu's;3.

But for more speed "help" you should to begin with start with posting the game's name;3. We cannot read minds you know and each game is different.
and it would be helpful to note the GS and EE readings on the top of PCSX2 screen while slowdowns Smile
The game I am playing is just an old ps2 game I had laying around called "Conflict Desort Storm"
It is a very awful game but I am just testing the emulator while ratchet and clank downloads.
The GS and EE reading are around 40% throughout playing.
Quote:I am just testing the emulator while ratchet and clank downloads.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go