I Need this Version of pcsx2 with plugin, Please read!
Hello, i'm a new member in this site,
I Saw this video of god of war 1/2 gameplay on a laptop with intel integreated graphics x3100. his graphics processor is weaker than mine, anyways, he got another video where he shows his pcsx2 settings .. i tried to google the plugin and the version of pcsx2 but couldn't find anything but the Japan Bios in the Collection on this forum

Anyways here are the videos
Gameplay *snip* (leading to a warez link)
Settings *snip* (leading to a warez link)

All i want is the
-PCSX2 0.9.7 rev 3540 (compile of Jul 20 2010)
-GS plugin : SPEEEEED 0.1.15 [SPEEEEED]

specs
intel 4 chipset series, GMA 4500M
dual Core 2.1 T4300
3GB Ram
win7 64bit

THANKS IN ADVANCE! Cool

Sponsored links

I'm afraid no one here have that plugin. Why do you not go ask the one who upload the videos?
(03-17-2013, 06:39 PM)Livy Wrote: I'm afraid no one here have that plugin. Why do you not go ask the one who upload the videos?

I Tried but he's not active Sad i PM and Comment on his videos but i get no answers
well you won't get support for anything older then 1.0.0 and also they don't support any 3rd party Plugins Smile
To prevent further discussion on the issue, those SPEEEEED plugins are hacks which break every other game out there and sometimes that very game at some other point. It's not the first time this kind of "joke" came to this forum, just than I have not seen them for years now Smile

Besides, videos may not tell the whole truth... one can render a frame each 10 seconds or so and then pass the result at normal speed in the video.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(03-17-2013, 06:58 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: To prevent further discussion on the issue, those SPEEEEED plugins are hacks which break every other game out there and sometimes that very game at some other point. It's not the first time this kind of "joke" came to this forum, just than I have not seen them for years now Smile

Besides, videos may not tell the whole truth... one can render a frame each 10 seconds or so and then pass the result at normal speed in the video.

You mean that kind of plugin is made for the game in the first place?
(03-17-2013, 07:04 PM)Jaduu Wrote: You mean that kind of plugin is made for the game in the first place?

I mean those plugins aren't official and so I can't ever know what they are, support to them only with their "creators", they will not be here for sure.

At first, some years ago such plugins were "common" to find, most of times coming from somewhere at Asia and they caught the devs attention, till being found what they were actually.
mmmh. looks like a legit video. it's capped from screen. the gameplay looks fluid, but the fps are probably not correct tho. vu cycle stealing over 2 usually bumps them up. and... yes... it's a custom hacked plugin. and i'm sure it's a plain frameskip hack and maybe more precisely removing post processing. maybe that pcsx2 is a custom compile too. an old version maybe with the hammered mainloop and vu skipping to make it faster. all together mosdef only works for gow. next is... the guy states the graphics driver is modified in a way nobody knows. it's unsafe.

but that's all the things that'd make it work and look like that.
Yep, the motion indicates clearly that frameskip is being used in the video, I looked out of curiosity and the comments say it all. Most people crying "password" and I ask: password for "what" and "why"?