I Use Run CD/DVD and Disc Not Found
So I just downloaded this to play my PS2 games because I take my laptop everywhere with me and a ps2 is not as portable Tongue. Anyway I got the BOIS set and I left all the other plugins as they were. When I click Run CD/DVD it does the whole Ps2 intro, then I pressed the hotkey I set for X and go to browser and it shows the 2 memory cards but no CD? I tried opening and closing the drive n stuff but that didn't matter. Does the same thing when I try using Execute instead of run CD/DVD. Did I screw up and forget somthing in setting this up?

Sponsored links

did you config your cdvdrom?
C2D E6550 @ 2333 Mhz oc 3010 Mhz vcore 1.2750v | HD2600XT | P5KC | 1 + 1 GB G.Skill 6400HK 860 4.4.3.5
Don't use the default settings, go use the configuration guide to properly setup your system, including configuring the C/DVD plugin to your DVD drive.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Ahh I got it working now thanks guys

EDIT: Hmm now it seems no matter what video / sound plugin I pick they both lag and the video has a bunch of like rainnbow colored squares on the screen then it goes away and comes back again
What game are you playing and what are your system stats? (Operating system, Video Card, CPU make and speed, etc)

Chances are since it's a laptop you're going to get less than optimal results with PCSX2.
(09-04-2009, 03:09 PM)Koji Wrote: What game are you playing and what are your system stats? (Operating system, Video Card, CPU make and speed, etc)

Chances are since it's a laptop you're going to get less than optimal results with PCSX2.

Trying to play "Dirge of Cerberus Final Fantasy VII". and I got the 17.1" Asus Gaming Laptop.

Heres a link to it.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?...8092150740
Sorry, I forgot to ask what version of pcsx2 and what plugin versions/settings as well.

From that system I can tell your right now that the CPU is a little on the slow side. Most 3d games require about a 3+ghz dual core to run mostly smooth and some require 4+ghz or higher. While I can't be sure exactly where Dirge of Cerebus fits on that line, it would still be out of reach for your laptop processor.