I am getting desperate with hardware mipmapping and windows issues.
Hello,

I recently tried to emulate ratchet and clank using direct3D11 hardware mode. I looked it up and noticed that I need the developer build. The first time I downloaded it (version 1.5.0) there was no mipmapping options in the plugin settings. Probably because all the plugins are from 1.2.1. I removed it and all the plugins and tried to download it again and when trying to execute the .exe, this comes up: 

"Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have appropriate permisions to access the item." I have full permissions and admin rights but this always comes up no matter the version of pcsx2. It worked before but not now. Earlier when it worked, there was no mipmapping settings. Seems like removing the old version of pcsx2 caused some problems and I cannot get it to work. Nobody else seems to have the problem. I was one checkbox away from perfect 1080p bug free gameplay but the emulator seems broken now and I cannot execute the exe. What should I do?

System specs
Win 10
GTX 770
i5 4460 3.2 Ghz
8gb RAM

Sponsored links

delete pcsx2, re-extract 1.5.0 only and reconfigure it from scratch.
make sure you put it ion something like c:\pcsx2, not my documents or program files
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Are you sure your antivirus is not falsely picking up PCSX2 and sandboxing it?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Yes, disabled antivirus and deleted everything related to pcsx2. Still same problem. I will wipe my hard drive and reinstall windows and see if it works then. Thanks guys!
(08-17-2018, 09:40 PM)mixufixu Wrote: Yes, disabled antivirus and deleted everything related to pcsx2. Still same problem. I will wipe my hard drive and reinstall windows and see if it works then. Thanks guys!

have you tried right clicking and running as admin?

what directory are you extracting the 1.5 to?
amd tr 1950x                                                 amd ryzen 5 2500u
asrock x399 taichi                                         amd vega 8 
XFX Radeon rx570                                       16gb ddr 4 2400 ram
32gb gskill ddr4-3200                                   1tb nvme ssd
Debian Bullseye                                           480gb sata ssd
Custom loop water cooled                           HP envy x360
nzxt 340 case