I am sad now :'( RE4 won't create system data
I recently bought RE5 off of steam, and was like, you know what, I want to play Resident Evil 4 again. So I hop on my pcsx2, just to find out that my save file was corrupted. I went into the memory card to delete both the system data for RE4 and my save game. But when I go to boot it up again it just stays on the "saving system data" screen. It just keeps doing this in the log:
padman: *** VBLANK OVERLAP ***
Again and again. I just downloaded the latest SVN, but my other games work....

Sponsored links

ACTUALLY... It won't save any data at all. Not even regular game data. Once I had a corrupted system data file on the memory card, the game told me it could not load it and gave me the option of playing with default settings, or retrying, when I retried there is just blackness and audio. So I defaulted and it let me start a new game. I guess the only thing I can do right now is SAVE STATES Ohmy
U'r disc is fine ?
Playing from disc or iso ?
ISO, I ripped the disc a long time ago and it WAS working before this latest SVN. AND, in the description for the latest SVN, there is a note that says to report any memcard corruptions, so I'm assuming there was an assumption that there were probably going to be problems. One of which, I have encountered.
(07-19-2013, 07:03 PM)joshsonic26 Wrote: ISO, I ripped the disc a long time ago and it WAS working before this latest SVN. AND, in the description for the latest SVN, there is a note that says to report any memcard corruptions, so I'm assuming there was an assumption that there were probably going to be problems. One of which, I have encountered.

download official version 1.0.0 r5350
extract video plugin from latest svn & place it in official version's plugin
directory
latest svn make some things good,other bad
so use official version with video plugin from latest svn Smile