I am upset.
The problem is a read error, as said earlier.
Its the same, read errors every time, and its not in every event i load, but when it occurs, the loading screen goes on forever.
And Blyss Sarania, tell me what hit you so hard. Didnt mean to be mean.
I am upset. Oh and the game copy is legit.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

The issue is you had a warning for piracy before. You said you just placed your ISO in the download folder but I honestly find it hard to believe that given as I said you've already had a warning for piracy. Why would you place it in the downloads folder? Especially knowing you've already been warned for piracy? Makes no sense.

Then instead of asking me about it civilly you practically went off on me which is not going to solve anything.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
"Why would you place it in the downloads folder?"
I dont know. I placed it because it was the easiest place to put it in after moving it from dt folder. Thats all. There is no more into it.
And i dont usually get mad, and this made me so much mad i wanted to tell you that.

And i apologise for getting mad.
Actually maybe i do get mad...? Anyway how would i know it. Maybe i dont express it usually.

Oops. The thread is "I am upset.". Now saying it has changed, but that wasnt maybe the main problem.
Tf2 and CSGO are good ways to get unmad. I might need it.

And please dont be so sivilised, when i express my madness at you. Even as its not supposed to happen.
"dt folder" what is that? Anyway it's irrelevant. I will reopen the other thread.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-The-probl...#pid458959

"isoFile open ok: C:\Users\User\Downloads\SLES_52733.iso"

That is your post, Img burn DOES NOT name game like that when ripped from disk, and no one in there right mind would name there game like it you kind burned your self in processed

Now maybe if you learned to read the stickys and rules before posting you might of got around this by knowing what is a no no
I used dt (daemon tools) the first time making it ISO, it was named SLES. It was the name of the D drive i had the disc in. Then when i used imgburn and something else, i just overwrited it with the same name. Goddamn. I am starting to feel stupid.

The response above makes me upset too.
@tsunami2311, Please lay off the kid a bit. He's already proven he owns the game.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
yes it general a good idea to not place iso your rip your self in folders called downloads and roms, as some people will point this out and is general sign of "ilegal" things.

If people read sticky/rules before posting, and thought about things before posting much this stuff could be aviod. but alot people dont read before posting special new people. rules and sticks are there for reason to cover the developers asses from issues.

Hence the rules and stickies are there

(05-24-2015, 11:38 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: @tsunami2311, Please lay off the kid a bit. He's already proven he owns the game.

My point being Alot this could be aviod if new people read rules/sticky which you of all people should realize many new people/account do not read stickys let alone rules
Oh well. Thanks for this. And sorry SORRY for putting it in that folder. I am sorry.
Ah, yeah, i did by the way read the rules before posting. I read em before posting the sly 2 thread, weeks back.
Well this thread has no purpose anymore anyway. The original thread is open.