I can not find the file to uninstall the emulator, really
Hi, first of all: my native language is not English, since I apologize for any mistake.

I was loving the emulator and played a lot, however, I stopped using it and decided to uninstall it. First I looked at the programs and features to uninstall, but I did not find the game icon. so I went into the folder and looked for the file to uninstall and did not find. Can someone help me?

Sponsored links

If you used the portable version(the betas),then there is no uninstaller bcause everythng goes into the same folder

For the installer version,even if you had an unnstaller,the only thing the uninstaller will do is to delete the main folder(I don't know if it ask you if you want to delete the files in Documents\PCSX2 too)

The program don't write anythng to the registry excet the uninstall entry so you can just delete the folders and it will be the same as unistalling it
(02-04-2019, 07:09 AM)vsub Wrote: If you used the portable version(the betas),then there is no uninstaller bcause everythng goes into the same folder

For the installer version,even if you had an unnstaller,the only thing the uninstaller will do is to delete the main folder(I don't know if it ask you if you want to delete the files in Documents\PCSX2 too)

The program don't write anythng to the registry excet the uninstall entry so you can just delete the folders and it will be the same as unistalling it

Thank you very much Biggrin , my emulator is version 1.05, so I guess that's the case.