I can't download
Every time i try to download the PCSX installer it will not let me, it says that it is an incomplete download or it is corrupted can someone please respond to me telling me how to fix this?

Sponsored links

then check that it matches the size it should be? Try downloading it again. if it still corrupts, then you have a malware issue most likely.
(03-23-2014, 07:57 AM)jdd827 Wrote: Every time i try to download the PCSX installer it will not let me, it says that it is an incomplete download or it is corrupted can someone please respond to me telling me how to fix this?

Use a download manager like IDM to download the file, or try downloading using a different browser.
[Image: cloudstrife696.png]  
 [Image: sig.gif]
(03-23-2014, 07:57 AM)jdd827 Wrote: Every time i try to download the PCSX installer it will not let me, it says that it is an incomplete download or it is corrupted can someone please respond to me telling me how to fix this?

try using one of the the svn versions, they can be found here
(hint click on the green text) Wink

as for the problem     it could be your antivirus software, or your internet browser is seeing the PCSX2 1.2.1 Standalone Installer - Version:1.2.1 or the PCSX2 1.2.1 Web Installer - Version:1.2.1 exe's as malware

or your clicking on the google adverts by mistake Tongue

tbh i don't have a clue as to what the google links are Blush

so as said just try one of the svn versions Smile
Not sure what graphics card you have, it's memory bandwidth,
it's temperature, fan speed, what pixel shader it has
try TechPowerUp's gpu-z

Not sure what your cpu is try cpu-z
       (hint click on the highlighted links Biggrin)