I can't even open it :(
hello i try to open the emulator and all i get is it cant start because something is missing, i attached the picture of what it says. if anyone could help i would love it Biggrin thank you Smile
so i see i cant see the picture so what it says is, "This program can't start becasuse MSVCR120.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." i have already done that and it didnt work

Sponsored links

Install this
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Too many people just don't read the damn notes RIGHT BELOW the download button. Sheesh.
you could try one of the latest svn versions from here

although i've been told they aren't good with older or weaker systems Sad
Not sure what graphics card you have, it's memory bandwidth,
it's temperature, fan speed, what pixel shader it has
try TechPowerUp's gpu-z

Not sure what your cpu is try cpu-z
       (hint click on the highlighted links Biggrin)
thank you guys Laugh sorry the first guy was right i needed to do that download i thought it was some spam thing like the AVG set as homepage, but thank you guys Smile
(03-25-2014, 10:03 PM)RUpieENOUGH Wrote: thank you guys Laugh sorry the first guy was right i needed to do that download i thought it was some spam thing like the AVG set as homepage, but thank you guys Smile

don't forget to add +rep to them Wink it's like a thanks button Smile

(03-25-2014, 09:50 PM)Coornio Wrote: Too many people just don't read the damn notes RIGHT BELOW the download button. Sheesh.

maybe it needs "click on the highlighted green text to download" adding to the post Wink
Not sure what graphics card you have, it's memory bandwidth,
it's temperature, fan speed, what pixel shader it has
try TechPowerUp's gpu-z

Not sure what your cpu is try cpu-z
       (hint click on the highlighted links Biggrin)
(03-25-2014, 09:44 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Install this

I installed

MICROSOFT VISUAL STUDIO 2015 ADD-ONs, VISUAL STUDIO SHELLS and C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE

and I am still getting a message saying "The program can't start because MSVCP140.ddl is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling to fix this problem."
I have also restarted my computer and re-downloaded pcsx2. I am using the latest version of pcsx2.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go