I can't run my ISO file in PCSX2.
(06-13-2012, 04:21 AM)Alexander Moore Wrote: You can't play the original Starcraft on that system.

um.. I played SC on a windows 95, 64mhz intel, 64mb ram PC it was 15 years old when I got it, let's see how old is that now.. 8 years with this one, 4 years with the emachine.. ~30 years old

Sponsored links

Seriously? I thought SC was a year 2000 game?

My mother's system must truly be horrible then. It couldn't play SC, and it was a 2003 computer. It had an error that said the computer didn't have pixel shader.

You seriously have an 80's computer? My God... that's pretty damn cool actually.
(06-13-2012, 04:34 AM)Alexander Moore Wrote: Seriously? I thought SC was a year 2000 game?

My mother's system must truly be horrible then. It couldn't play SC, and it was a 2003 computer. It had an error that said the computer didn't have pixel shader.

You seriously have an 80's computer? My God... that's pretty damn cool actually.

1998, the engine is based on a windows port of the WC2 engine (which would later get used for the rerelease WC2 BNE)

you have more issues running starcraft on modern versions of windows (the famous ddraw lockup)
Quote:The first game of the StarCraft series was released for Microsoft Windows on 31 March 1998

wikipedia. (blizzard doesn't have the date on their own store pages)
will downhill domination work on my system ? plz help

Intel Core i3 2.4GHz
512 mb graphic
3 gb ram
(06-13-2012, 09:15 AM)pradeepnegi.pn Wrote: will downhill domination work on my system ? plz help

Intel Core i3 2.4GHz
512 mb graphic
3 gb ram

YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD, NOT, TO HIJACK OTHERS THREADS

and then you go and do it again.
(06-13-2012, 09:23 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD, NOT, TO HIJACK OTHERS THREADS

and then you go and do it again.

i dont know much about forums .
Wacko What to know? You create a thread and ask for help and you discuss your problem. People try to help you. And you must not hijack other threads and start your own discussion in someone else thread.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(06-13-2012, 09:38 AM)pradeepnegi.pn Wrote: i dont know much about forums .

You should learn how to use something before actually use it.