I can't use custom resolution on latest svn
I have the same problem with Devil May Cry, using latest svn from today. Native and scaled (e.g. 4x) seems to work fine (though I sometimes have to restart the emulator or get serious visual bugs if I mess around with reolution), but custom resolutions appear to be rendering at something like 480p and still have the odd mirrorred bar at the top left of the screen (a known DMC bug with custom res).

Speaking of DMC, can I ask OP what settings he's using? Mine is pretty blurred/ghosted even using half-pixel offset or aggressive CRC.

Sponsored links

Custom resolution and scaling works fine here(I see a difference between higher scaling modes and custom resolution)but there is some square like box at the top left that is like dante have a mirror placed on his right leg Laugh
I'm using PCSX2 1.3.1-20150529225653 (git) May 30 2015 with default settings
That mirrored image becomes smaller the higher resolution you use(scaling\custom)
Does the text show when a non-native resolution is used?
I've never had any problems with text at 4x native or custom resolutions.
Thank you. You mean the first Devil May Cry, right? If so, I suppose the bug was fixed at some point.
(06-07-2015, 06:53 PM)xemnas99 Wrote: Thank you. You mean the first Devil May Cry, right? If so, I suppose the bug was fixed at some point.

Yes, no problems with the first Devil May Cry. The closest thing to a text bug would be the well-known bug with the mirrored bar (though the text is readable).