I can't wait for a next stable version.
I really would like to see a stable version of PCSX2 that supports CHD's, 64-bit & Vulkan. as a dev build I tried recently had some issues such as

-When setting the speed hacks to Balanced instead of Safe. God of War has an issue where Kratos couldn't say "Foul beasts, I will send you back to the depths of Hades" he (& his blades unsheathing) was mute.
-The Monster House Video Game seemed to be running at 30fps instead of 50/60fps.

I compressed all my PS2 ISO's to CHD's since my Hard Drive is getting low on storage & I don't want to revert them back to ISO's.
I'm also sick of manually downloading the new dev builds on the site. I wish the dev builds have their own internal update feature like Dolphin has.
& I would also like if PCSX2 has a per-game configuration like Dolphin has. instead of tediously reconfiguring the settings again for a different game you play.

Sponsored links

(03-04-2022, 12:55 AM)Bonoy1175 Wrote: -The Monster House Video Game seemed to be running at 30fps instead of 50/60fps.

Most videos run at 30fps, and those videos are no different on 1.6, it's not an "issue", that's the speed the developers decided to run them at.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(03-04-2022, 12:55 AM)Bonoy1175 Wrote: I really would like to see a stable version of PCSX2 that supports CHD's, 64-bit & Vulkan.
since dev builds do, stable will

Quote: as a dev build I tried recently had some issues such as

-When setting the speed hacks to Balanced instead of Safe. God of War has an issue where Kratos couldn't say "Foul beasts, I will send you back to the depths of Hades" he (& his blades unsheathing) was mute.
-The Monster House Video Game seemed to be running at 30fps instead of 50/60fps.
set settings to safe
Quote:I compressed all my PS2 ISO's to CHD's since my Hard Drive is getting low on storage & I don't want to revert them back to ISO's.
I'm also sick of manually downloading the new dev builds on the site. I wish the dev builds have their own internal update feature like Dolphin has.
there wil be
Quote:& I would also like if PCSX2 has a per-game configuration like Dolphin has. instead of tediously reconfiguring the settings again for a different game you play.

spectabis is what you're looking for
apart from that, wait for newer builds
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-04-2022, 07:25 AM)jesalvein Wrote: set settings to safe

I did & the voice in GoW worked but in Monster House it's still 30fps as the EE on the window often reads 33%, should be 100% to be accurate?
(03-04-2022, 02:42 PM)Bonoy1175 Wrote: I did & the voice in GoW worked but in Monster House it's still 30fps as the EE on the window often reads 33%, should be 100% to be accurate?

nope.
EE around 100% means your cpu is struggling.
You may be gpu limited in your case
(03-04-2022, 03:41 AM)refraction Wrote: Most videos run at 30fps, and those videos are no different on 1.6, it's not an "issue", that's the speed the developers decided to run them at.

Hold on a second I think I spotted a rather odd regional difference with that game! I have a PAL version with no foreign languages on a disc which runs at 50fps which also happened to have sound bugs so I decided to download the USA & multi-language PAL versions online & they run at 30fps. How could A2M screw that up?
Quote:so I decided to download the USA & multi-language PAL versions online & they run at 30fps
you shouldn't
(03-04-2022, 06:19 PM)jesalvein Wrote: you shouldn't

Sorry about that. I just got tired of those sound glitches in my version so I really would like to try another version & I doubt if the companies ever make money from those licenced titles anymore. as they are likely to not be rereleased mostly from their mixed or negative receptions.
well, i 'm sorry for you if you are unable to follow the rules you deliberately agreed when registering here.
Quote:& I doubt if the companies ever make money from those licenced titles anymore. as they are likely to not be rereleased mostly from their mixed or negative receptions.
You have the right to share your opinion.
I'll be pleased to tell you if someone around cares about it.