I cant configure Lilypad
Every time I put all the keys in and click Apply and OK, the next time I check it, all of it dissapears. I have no idea why its happening.
Can you help?

Sponsored links

don't install pcsx2 to mydocs or program files, create your own directory.
and think about right-clicking->run as admin on pcsx2.exe
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
It still doesn't work.

I have a link of a screenshot that shows how Lilypad is configured for me. Is anything wrong?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/266...onfig.jpg/
nope.
anyways, that's not a lilypad problem.
more a rights problem.
what you can try is creating a blank file at the root of your pcsx2 folder and call it "portable.ini".
then, try again
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Where exactly is the root of the pcsx2 folder?
(12-28-2012, 09:33 AM)Oscar156 Wrote: Where exactly is the root of the pcsx2 folder?

The folder you installed PCSX2 (for example: C:\PCSX2 or C:\Emulators\PCSX2_Newer. In the first case PCSX2 is the root folder, the second case, despite the name PCSX2_Newer it is the root folder). Let's just hope it is not in anyway installed under C:\Program Files or C:\Program files (x86) or under \Users\.... what includes ...\Documents and ...\Desktop.

Notice that problem with those MS folders is not PCSX2 specific, you'll have troubles with ANY game installed there mainly if the game uses plugin or mods.

So, to be sure it became clear: if you have PCSX2 installed under C:\Program Files (x86) you are in trouble the same way would be if having games like Oblivion, Skyrim and many others installed there and is willing to use mods for them.
Imagination is where we are truly real