I cant play any of games!!!
Guys its about controlers I cant set my analogs in WWE I ned two 1 for walk 1 for super moves!
Ok,now I try to set two analogs I enable binding controls and everything but here is the problem
http://i.imgur.com/6mZqCwj.png?2
Ok,You se there is R-stick up and square are at same button but Im not pres same button I cant fix that when pull my r analog to up i pres
square at same time! how to fi this (the same thing is for down left right) Help please Sad

Sponsored links

(01-25-2016, 11:17 PM)Vernes12 Wrote: Guys its about controlers I cant set my analogs in WWE I ned two 1 for walk 1 for super moves!
Ok,now I try to set two analogs I enable binding controls and everything but here is the problem
http://i.imgur.com/6mZqCwj.png?2
Ok,You se there is R-stick up and square are at same button but Im not pres same button I cant fix that when pull my r analog to up i pres
square at same time! how to fi this (the same thing is for down left right) Help please Sad

Did you delete it and try again? it could be the controller you are using is starting to wear out. What kind of controller are you using and have you tried testing the game with the Pokopom Xinput pad plugin?
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
Intel i7 4790k 4.00 Ghz

Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1080 8GB
16GB Ram
Direct X11

OpenGL version 4.6
Current resolution: 3840x2160
If you have another playstation controller, then play with it for some time and then try the ps2 controler again. I saw a guy on the internet saying that this solved his problem with his ps2 and I tried with my crazy old ps2 controller and it worked lol. It just decides to go crazy randomly and then it gets fixed after I play for some time with the psone controller in the chinese adapter. =P

This was the only way to make it work well after opening it many times, cleaning stuff, trying hacks and workarounds, rebooting, reinstalling drivers, alternative drivers, etc etc and nothing worked except this stupid workaround that I found in the internet. Its like the controller is new again. Who knows what is happening. At least it works for me.
I try every thing something like reinstals drivers and program but nothing works I have PC contoler DX USB Joystick
(01-26-2016, 07:40 AM)Vernes12 Wrote: I try every thing something like reinstals drivers and program but nothing works I have PC contoler DX USB Joystick

When you try to calibrate your controller through the dx usb joystick drivers windows show any error messages?