I cant use my keyboard as a controller,help?
You are using 1024x1024 as internal res which is not a good idea with your gpu. The native option is right next to internal res.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb

Sponsored links

(03-11-2010, 03:37 AM)Nycgirl92 Wrote: i cant seem to find the native option anywhere.
But it's right there.
In your GSDX config screenshot picture thing.
Look at the line with "D3D internal res".
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
(03-11-2010, 03:55 AM)CKL Wrote: In GSDX 9(your second image from the left), in the row of D3D internal res, you can see the little box next to 1024 and have Native written next to it, and that is the native option.

well all that did was make the quality worse and its still as slow as it was before.no difference at all.
Change your GSdx renderer to Direct3D10 (Hardware), enable some speedhacks... you seem to have avoided the configuration guide...

Also try the latest beta and plugins:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(03-12-2010, 03:06 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Change your GSdx renderer to Direct3D10 (Hardware), enable some speedhacks... you seem to have avoided the configuration guide...

Also try the latest beta and plugins:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html

well the speedhacks did nothing still running slow.

I tried beta and its still slow,i see allot of lines that shouldnt be there
Well then you're out of luck, there's not much else besides overclocking or buying a faster PC that you can do. Maybe try setting the clamp modes in "config > advanced" to none.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(03-12-2010, 04:00 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Well then you're out of luck, there's not much else besides overclocking or buying a faster PC that you can do. Maybe try setting the clamp modes in "config > advanced" to none.

didnt work..whats overclocking mean?also why do ps1 games run fast then i use epsxe and it runs the ps1 games at normal speed.

can you name a few fast PC's i dont really know any
Does PS2 sound like it's the same as the PS1? Then why would they have any kind of relevance in the requirements they have?
A nice fast PC would be either a Core 2 Duo at about 3 Ghz (or more), an i5 or i7 at the same frequency or a Phenom 2 clocked a bit higher than 3 Ghz preferably.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-12-2010, 09:49 AM)Bositman Wrote: Does PS2 sound like it's the same as the PS1? Then why would they have any kind of relevance in the requirements they have?
A nice fast PC would be either a Core 2 Duo at about 3 Ghz (or more), an i5 or i7 at the same frequency or a Phenom 2 clocked a bit higher than 3 Ghz preferably.

because there both game consoles and they both run games its not like the ps2 is any better then a ps1.and there both form Sony so i understand why its such a problem to get ps2 to run normal speed and ps1 its easily runs normal speed with not that much of a good graphic card or a so called fast processor.

and ps1 has good graphic running on epsxe.

so a core duo is better then a quad..why?

and whats i5 or i7?
Quote:its not like the ps2 is any better then a ps1

Time to embarrass you...
PS1 specs: (from wikipedia)
Code:
R3051

* MIPS R3000A-compatible 32bit RISC chip running at 33.8688 MHz
    * The chip is manufactured by LSI Logic Corp. with technology licensed from SGI.
    * Features:
          o Operating performance of 30 MIPS
          o Bus bandwidth 132 MB/s
          o 4 KB Instruction Cache
          o 1 KB non-associative SRAM Data Cache
          o 2 MB of main RAM

Geometry transformation engine (GS)

* Resides inside the main CPU chip, giving it additional vector math instructions used for 3D graphics
    * Features:
          o Operating performance of 66 MIPS
          o 360,000 flat-shaded polygons per second
          o 180,000 texture mapped and light-sourced polygons per second
    * Theoretical polygon count in optimal conditions given by Sony:
          o 1 million flat-shaded polygons per second;
          o 500,000 texture mapped and light-sourced polygons per second.

* Handles 2D graphics processing separate from the main 3D engine on the CPU
    * Features:
          o Maximum of 16.7 million colors (24-bit color depth)
          o Resolutions from 256x224 to 640x480
          o Adjustable frame buffer
          o Unlimited color lookup tables
          o Maximum of 4000 8x8 pixel sprites with individual scaling and rotation
          o Emulation of simultaneous backgrounds (for parallax scrolling)
          o Flat or Gouraud shading and texture mapping
          o 1 MB of VRAM

PS2 specs:
Code:
* CPU: 64-bit[2][3]  "Emotion Engine" clocked  at 294.912 MHz  (299 MHz on newer versions), 10.5 million transistors
          o System Memory: 32 MB Direct Rambus or RDRAM
          o Memory bus Bandwidth: 3.2 gigabytes per second
          o Main processor: MIPS R5900 CPU core, 64 bit, little endian (mipsel).
          o Coprocessor: FPU (Floating Point Multiply Accumulator × 1, Floating Point Divider × 1)
          o Vector Units: VU0 and VU1 (Floating Point Multiply Accumulator × 9, Floating Point Divider × 1), 32-bit, at 150 MHz.
                + VU0 typically used for polygon transformations optionally (under parallel or serial connection), physics and other gameplay based things
                      # Parallel performs transformations in parallel in the same moment
                      # Serial (series) performs transformations in a series of steps or stages coherent to the design of each VU
                            * Stage 1: VU0 does perspective and cam, boning, animations and movement laws per triangle
                            * Stage 2: VU1 does colors, lights and effects per triangle)
                + VU1 typically used for polygon transformations, lighting and other visual based calculations
                      # Texture matrix able for 2 units (UV/ST)[35]
          o Floating Point Performance: 6.2 gigaFLOPS (single precision 32-bit floating point)
                + FPU 0.64 gigaFLOPS
                + VU0 2.44 gigaFLOPS
                + VU1 3.08 gigaFLOPS (with Internal 0.64 gigaFLOP EFU)
          o 3D CG Geometric transformation(VU0+VU1 parallel): 66 million polygons per second
                + 3D CG Geometric transformations under curved surfaces: 16 million polygons per second
                + 3D CG Geometric transformations at peak bones/movements/effects(textures)/lights(VU0+VU1): 15-20 million polygons per second (dependent on if series or parallel T&L)
                + Actual real-world polygons (per frame):500-650k at 30fps, 250-325k at 60fps
          o Compressed Image Decoder: MPEG-2
          o I/O Processor interconnection: Remote Procedure Call over a serial link, DMA controller for bulk transfer
          o Cache memory: Instruction: 16 KB, Data: 8 KB + 16 KB (ScrP)
Graphics processing unit: "Graphics Synthesizer" clocked at 147 MHz

* Pixel pipelines: 16
    * Video output resolution: variable from 256x224 to 1280x1024 pixels
    * 4 MB Embedded DRAM video memory bandwidth at 48 gigabytes per second (main system 32 MB can be dedicated into VRAM for off-screen materials)
          o Texture buffer bandwidth: 9.6 GB/s
          o Frame buffer bandwidth: 38.4 GB/s
    * DRAM Bus width: 2560-bit (composed of three independent buses: 1024-bit write, 1024-bit read, 512-bit read/write)
    * Pixel Configuration: RGB: Alpha:Z Buffer (24:8, 15:1 for RGB, 16, 24, or 32-bit Z buffer)
    * Dedicated connection to: Main CPU and VU1
    * Overall Pixel fillrate: 16x147 = 2.352 Gpixel/s (rounded to 2.4 Gpixel/s)
          o Pixel fillrate: with no texture, flat shaded 2.4(75,000,000 32pixel raster triangles)
          o Pixel fillrate: with 1 full texture(Diffuse Map), Gouraud shaded 1.2 (37,750,000 32-bit pixel raster triangles)
          o Pixel fillrate: with 2 full textures(Diffuse map + specular or alpha or other), Gouraud shaded 0.6 (18,750,000 32-bit pixel raster triangles)
    * GS effects: AAx2 (poly sorting required)[36], Bilinear, Trilinear, Multi-pass, Palletizing (4-bit = 6:1 ratio, 8-bit = 4:1)
    * Multi-pass rendering ability
          o Four passes = 300 Mpixel/s (300 Mpixels/s divided by 32 pixels = 9,375,000 triangles/s lost every four passes)

Of course I don't expect you to understand most of that but if you want it in simple terms it's like comparing a single core (PS1) to a quad core (PS2). Light years difference.

Core 2 Duo is better for PCSX2 because 'usually' they are clocked faster than the Quad models. But if you get a quad at the same or higher Ghz than a Core 2 Duo it will naturally be better.
i5 and i7, better use google
[Image: newsig.jpg]