I give up!
(06-14-2009, 11:25 AM)ardhi Wrote: maybe you use frameskip?

turn it off.

No i am not, its on normal.
And besides frameskip helps to smoothen up the gameplay as far as i know.
( if you dont get the right frames).

Sponsored links

Hmm, dont use vucycle stealing too high, set to moderate for max setting. If you play game FFXII then take pcsx2 r.1059 and use vuskip in option, directx.10 mode can help you too for this game. My comment about your cpu is 2.3ghz clock cpu is not enough to play well in 3d games.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
(06-14-2009, 12:14 PM)Register Wrote: Hmm, dont use vucycle stealing too high, set to moderate for max setting. If you play game FFXII then take pcsx2 r.1059 and use vuskip in option, directx.10 mode can help you too for this game. My comment about your cpu is 2.3ghz clock cpu is not enough to play well in 3d games.

Well right now im playing SMTLaughevil Summoner 2, but that doesnt matter right now.
Thanks for the info, ill try that rev later on but about my CPU clock beeing too low.

I used play FFXII with pcsx2 and it worked like a charm, all games did.
So i doubt that my CPU is causing this,then again i thought what the hell why not overclock it a bit.

Said,done. Overclocked it to 3.2 Ghz and still the same.
Let me ask you guys again are you sure that it has nothing to do with Vista?
Like i mentioned above i used to play FFXII on my computer before, using PCSX2 and windows XP and it did work.

I'm sure im pretty annoying by now but i really want it to run smooth >.<

PS: i reinstalled/updated all my Drivers still the same.
dude, in my case its faster to run gsdx in hardware dx10 mode, native res, auto texture filt.
if it doesnt help pump the fps, then you must forget the part where it get low fps and continue playing.

or you just need to upgrade your hardware, try i7 series + gtx 200 series.
If you download the PS2 bios illegally, you are breaking the law. Courts around the world have ruled that businesses and individuals can be prosecuted for illegal downloading.
[Image: makemydaynow.jpg]

If the fps isn't matching what's in the title bar there's something obviously wrong which 'upgrading to a i7' won't fix. It sounds like VUcycle stealing is on, maybe it's an ini problem?

Delete the inis folder in the PCSX2 directory (Or just to be sure, redownload the 0.96 package, newest beta and plugins)
Try again with all speedhacks off.

And no, Vista is not the problem. I run FFXII on my C2D @ 2.66GHz with Vista x86 and there is an occasional slowdown in very crowded scenes (to ~40 FPS), but the slowdown definitely matches the FPS display in GSDX's window.
or the fps is shown correctly but its not get updated yet because the scene is changing.
If you download the PS2 bios illegally, you are breaking the law. Courts around the world have ruled that businesses and individuals can be prosecuted for illegal downloading.
[Image: makemydaynow.jpg]

Alright i just tried playing FFXII again , and it runs really smooth now, slows down at crowded places, same as you i guess.

Seems like Devil Summoner 2 needs a bit more machine power , or it just isnt 100 % compatible.
Thanks for your help.

.:. Can be closed .:.