I guess Ratchet and clank is not Playable at all
(05-03-2014, 08:42 PM)jesalvein Wrote: That's what newbies tend to think...
It´s just that actual Amd Cpus dont perform as well as intel CPUs in single threaded applications.

Yep. Although with the FX x3xx series(e.g. Vishera) at about 4 ghz this game is playable. I get full speed in software mode with:

EE cycle rate hack at 3
Extra rendering threads at 3
MTVU on
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

(05-04-2014, 12:07 AM)megafilipe Wrote: Hey, i'm trying to make ratchet and clank games to work too.

Is there a fast way to insert that .ini on my emu configs? How do i do it?

(excuse the off-topic xderby, but I really needed to say this)

if you bothered to read megafilipe you would realize that I said exactly how to, but clearly you do not know how to read..
(05-04-2014, 10:51 PM)Saiki Wrote: (excuse the off-topic xderby, but I really needed to say this)

if you bothered to read megafilipe you would realize that I said exactly how to, but clearly you do not know how to read..

read? what is that alot people including people that just sign up have no clue how to read. something you learn in kindergarden apparently get unlearned on forums other wise the same thing answered especial in stickies would not be asked over and over.