I have a big problem
just copy the other pc's memcards from its memcards folder to your memcards folder. Smile

(03-31-2009, 09:06 PM)Ripton Wrote: Favorite game:Kingdom Hearts 2
mine too. Laugh
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja

Sponsored links

(03-31-2009, 09:13 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: just copy the other pc's memcards from its memcards folder to your memcards folder. Smile

(03-31-2009, 09:06 PM)Ripton Wrote: Favorite game:Kingdom Hearts 2
mine too. Laugh

Better than the first Kingdom Hearts? I'm currently working on that one and it's pretty freakin sweet.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
It is much better than the first Kingdom Hearts.But you have to play the first then the second or you will not understand the story of the second KIngdom Hearts.
My computer:
CPU:Intel® Pentium® D CPU 2.80 ghz
Ram:3GB ram
Video card:Nvidia geforce 9500 1gb
Favorite game:Kingdom Hearts 2
(03-31-2009, 09:27 PM)Ripton Wrote: It is much better than the first Kingdom Hearts.But you have to play the first then the second or you will not understand the story of the second KIngdom Hearts.
well Kingdom Hearts 2 was the first one i played (and i understood it because it has the summary in it, you know the dreams Roxas has Biggrin )

anyways back to topic, you would copy the memcards to your memcards folder Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Alright, two issues here, 1) I have found that save files and states from different versions of PCSX2 and other emulators don't work with their newer versions. Just doesn't happen right.

2) try moving the memory card files from the first emulator folder into the correct folder in the new emulator files. That might transfer the data, but no guaratees.