I have a little problem with this game
Hi there!

I was playing this game: Tale of the Abyss and I saw a little problem...

The game runs very good but, can you see that detail?

What do I do to resolve it? Do you know anything about it?

I uploaded another imagen with its specs while the game is running.

Thank you!

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
This game ran fine without problem on my system with pcsx2 1.5 at default setting. Give this a try.
(02-15-2020, 08:06 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

I'm gonna try. This problem appears in some occasions such as in world map and outdoor places. Thanks for your help. Then I'll tell you how was that.

(02-16-2020, 05:52 AM)sportster Wrote: This game ran fine without problem on my system with pcsx2 1.5 at default setting. Give this a try.

Thanks for your answer. I play with 2X Internal Resolution. I'm gonna see with original resolution. Thanks!