I have a problem with pcsx2 1.0.0 help me
(06-30-2013, 07:11 PM)Preet Wrote: i'm not explaining my configuration guide here
i'm just trying to help as much as i know
u can't comment at this
this is not your thread
so better to stay far from me :>
Let op answer
I request any of the moderators to Give coornio warning
because he directly flammed me in this thread
now this becoming worse & worse
u flammed me in every thread
i already reported u'r posts in some threads
so plz any moderator give this user a warning level

Lol , are you serious ? Laugh

Sponsored links

(06-30-2013, 11:57 PM)The Old Refuge Wrote: Lol , are you serious ? Laugh

yes i'm very serious,this user needs a lesson

Edit-@ coornio so better keep u'r tongue into u'r mouth & not reply to any of my post
better to reply to op instead of give me f***** advices
let the op answer if he seems my answer helpful or not
Preet Wrote:stay far from me
To: Coornio
coornio stay far from me or any of my post
if u again reply to any of my post,i'll ***** u'r *****
understood Angry

Now it isn't very polite to be making personal threats in private messages, and you want me to be warned for "replying to your posts"?
You seem to think the whole forum revolves around you, and it really does when you're digging a hole right below your feet.
(07-01-2013, 09:23 AM)Coornio Wrote: Now it isn't very polite to be making personal threats in private messages, and you want me to be warned for "replying to your posts"?
You seem to think the whole forum revolves around you, and it really does when you're digging a hole right below your feet.

don't post personal messages here !!
U also not polite with me
if i get warning,u'll also get one
because u didn't behave well with me in lots of threds !!
(07-01-2013, 09:44 AM)Preet Wrote: don't post personal messages here !!
U also not polite with me
if i get warning,u'll also get one
because u didn't behave well with me in lots of threds !!

Oh! So disagreeing with you is now called misbehaving. Well what do you know, i learn something new every day, don't I.

I always was polite with you, because acting like an angry midget would only reduce my credit when i wasn't content with letting you post whatever and not taking no as an answer.

Do you somehow believe that me being a user makes you my superior according to post count or something? Would my complaints fall into deaf ears again if i was a moderator? Is it only a matter of internet-power in regards to who you're going to listen to?

You know, i don't care. If i get a warning because i'm pushy, so be it. The point however is showing the others what you reduce yourself to when someone is in disagreement with your methods. I think the colors are rather grim. And you don't want anyone to think of you any less than you stroke your ego to be.

I'm done here. You won't see the last of me commenting on your posts in some other threads however. The spices of life.
(07-01-2013, 10:03 AM)Coornio Wrote: Oh! So disagreeing with you is now called misbehaving. Well what do you know, i learn something new every day, don't I.

I always was polite with you, because acting like an angry midget would only reduce my credit when i wasn't content with letting you post whatever and not taking no as an answer.

Do you somehow believe that me being a user makes you my superior according to post count or something? Would my complaints fall into deaf ears again if i was a moderator? Is it only a matter of internet-power in regards to who you're going to listen to?

You know, i don't care. If i get a warning because i'm pushy, so be it. The point however is showing the others what you reduce yourself to when someone is in disagreement with your methods. I think the colors are rather grim. And you don't want anyone to think of you any less than you stroke your ego to be.

I'm done here. You won't see the last of me commenting on your posts in some other threads however. The spices of life.

u don't need to disagree with me
let op disagree with my post
help op & leave it
don't reply to me or anyone
& tells him i'm nt agree with you
sorry to sound negative,but u'r post is blah blah blah
i'm also done here !!
Now back to topic please !!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok, I suggest both of you stop here, continue your little chit-chat via PM.

@coornio : although you alwayskeep polite, please stop with the harsh tone.
@Preet : as I already told you, even if what you suggest is getting better than in the beginning, you're still far to give relevant support most of the time. Read and learn from the others, and stay polite, please.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-01-2013, 10:27 AM)jesalvein Wrote: ok, I suggest both of you stop here, continue your little chit-chat via PM.

@coornio : although you alwayskeep polite, please stop with the harsh tone.
@Preet : as I already told you, even if what you suggest is getting better than in the beginning, you're still far to give relevant support most of the time. Read and learn from the others, and stay polite, please.

i hope he doesn't take a Mod's advice too harsh to ...

Edit : Saw the private msg LOL Mellow
This thread is back on topic.

@ OP:
You can honestly give up the notion of playing MGS on the laptop well.
A big cripple point is the GT 520M.
Intel's integrated graphics can out-perform that these days.

Keep the internal resolution at native for other games that actually might run well, and don't be surprised if you still get slowdowns from this when a game seemed fine at other times.

The i3 is also on the slow side. i5 have the saving grace of Turbo clocks, but i3 are stuck (usually) in the low 2.0Ghz range. Speedhacks will be important for other games that actually might run well.