I have the ISO.... now what? o.o
I have attatched all my settings and the problem.... (above erom it lists rom2 not found on the dos thingy) My computer specs are pretty good amd athlon duo core processor @ 2.8 gig/processor nvidia geforce 9500 gt 2 gig ram (Which I just built 4 days ago :3 I am so proud of myself xD)... Am I using the right settings? or is there anything I need to change... it is possible it could come as a side effect from mounting but what else can I do with the iso? I tried linuzappz but it says that it doesn't work when I test it with the iso.... Laugh thanks for all your help so far

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Everything seems ok... weird thing, try the latest beta maybe you'll have some luck with it
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Sadly beta didn't work either... I got as far as start up but never made it to the main screen... x.x;; any other way I can run the iso? The linuzappz doesn't work for me sadly... do you know how to set it up?
You say DEP problem only with linuz iso? did you try running as Admin (right click) and disabling DEP in windows? shouldnt matter tho if you have the same problem from the disc.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Doesn't PCSX2 beta have an inbuilt ISO reader (File>Run ISO Image...) anyway?
Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 3.9GHz - MSI TwinFrozr GTX680 4GB...
...Nerpyderp.
Only in the beta versions. It's not in the official 0.9.6 release.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
DEP is through every other CDVDrom than gigaherz and even in the new beta version that run iso doesn't work properly... =/