I have the ISO.... now what? o.o
Question 
I am terribly lost on what to do after I made the iso for the game.... Could somebody explain what I have to do? I see people mentioning "linuzappz ISO" in the forums but can't find it on the CDVDrom drop down list anywhere... Help would be greatly appriciated! Thanks :3

Sponsored links

http://pcsx2.net/guide.php
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-26-2009, 08:59 PM)RoseRain Wrote: I am terribly lost on what to do after I made the iso for the game.... Could somebody explain what I have to do? I see people mentioning "linuzappz ISO" in the forums but can't find it on the CDVDrom drop down list anywhere... Help would be greatly appriciated! Thanks :3

From where did you download the pcsx2 package because Linuzappz ISO was always in the pcsx2 package that is available on the main download location(pcsx2 site)
Thanks! I managed to get it all configured... but since I have windows vista, I run into a data execution prevention (DEP) program on my computer that prevents it from running.... any ideas on how to get around this?

EDIT: Oh.. I found the Linuzappz ISO.... ._.;;; I am just very blind x.X;;; but I still get this data execution thing D;
Try running PCSX2 as Admin (right click), if that doesnt work you might need to turn DEP off in windows.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Yay! I made progress Laugh Ok... now I got the game running Laugh I used daemon tools lite to mount the iso and then ran it with gigaherz's CDVDrom plugin, the game I am trying to run (valkyrie profile 2: Sylmeria) gets stuck at the "reading disc" screen o.o I have activated the VU add / Sub hack but i still get stuck there... any suggestions?
enable tri-ace fix

this has been said numerous times. Try searching a bit.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Does it run normally from disc? could be a bad iso or an effect from mounting it.
@jesalvein- o.o VU add/sub hack = the tri ace fix

@Shadow Lady- I tried and you would think I wouldn't get this problem but it still presists o.o;; oddly enough .-.;;
Other than the cdvd did you change other settings? perhaps enabled some speedhacks? try running everything at default settings and please show us your settings so we can help better. And is there any weird message when that happens in the pcsx2 output window?