I know this question has been asked a thousand times but here it goes!
Hi. I am sorry to bother you all with stupid stuff.
My PCSX2 1.0.0 runs great! Speed is wonderful and audio is clear and I have no bugs.

What I want to know is what can I do in order to sharpen the graphics a little more. They look good, but not great. Are there any setting that I can tweek.

Just minor improvement would be wonderful but if you can tell me what to do to optimize my setting that would be even cooler!

Intel HD Graphics 3000
Windows 7 service pack 1
DirectX 11
Physical Memory 8139MB
Min Graphics Memory 32mb
Max Graphics Memory 1696mb
Graphics Memory in use 241mb
Processor Intel64 Family 6 model 42 stepping 7
Processor speed 2394
Video BIOS 2104.0
And I am using a PS3 controller with motionjoy

Thank you all so very much for putting up with my foolishness!

Sponsored links

In GSdx, increase native res multplier until you start to got lag...
I think I kind of get what you are trying to say/ask. The above poster is right but you have to also take into account that you can only do so much on tweaking the graphics. What I mean is aside from pc spec limitations which limits how much you can make the graphics look good on your system, you can make the 3D graphics look REALLY good by upping the res but not the 2D stuff. What I mean is you can have really great 3D polygonal models but also really ugly low-res 2D backdrops. So you can't really do anything for the 2D stuff because it was never intended for very high resolutions. Although in some games this is barely noticeable like in FF-X/FF-XII wherein just upping the res and enabling anti-aliasing really makes both games look so good. Smile Just experiment with the settings like interlacing which blurs the screen making some 2D graphics look "good" and Anti-aliasing using the HW Hacks which really makes some games look really cool by smoothing out the edges. I also noticed that using the Shade Boost to adjust the brightness/contrast/saturation of your game really adds atmosphere and "realism" depending on how you adjust it. Oh, and sometimes, using software rendering can activate some post-processing effects which the GSdx plugin disables. (like in MGS3: SE) Which, depending on your tastes may look good but blurry as hell. Laugh
You can't with that GPU.