I'm NEW
Wink 
Hello guys, I'm Mitch I'm new here, so I've downloaded your software and I have to say it's clever stuff but I've not not been best impressed I'm not sure what it's like with other games but today I'm talking about SSX Tricky, I've tried everything playing about with the settings, I have a high end computer and no matter what I do, my snowboarder mother npcs keep floating and disappearing, it's becoming increasingly frustrated as I've downloaded and was going to donate! But this was a all time favorite of mine and while it works it's sometimes made it unplayable,

Anyway appreciate the help, maybe someone else has had this problem.

Regards,

Mitchell Biggrin

Sponsored links

There are things you can try already in the emulator, hav3 a look inside the settings, and see if anything helps
Ive attached my spec

(02-23-2017, 08:51 PM)Mitcheyfex Wrote: Hello guys, I'm Mitch I'm new here, so I've downloaded your software and I have to say it's clever stuff but I've not not been best impressed I'm not sure what it's like with other games but today I'm talking about SSX Tricky, I've tried everything playing about with the settings, I have a high end computer and no matter what I do, my snowboarder mother npcs keep floating and disappearing, it's becoming increasingly frustrated as I've downloaded and was going to donate! But this was a all time favorite of mine and while it works it's sometimes made it unplayable,

Anyway appreciate the help, maybe someone else has had this problem.

Regards,

Mitchell Biggrin

Hi ive tryed adjusting settings, any suggestions which normally helps?

Thanks for your reply

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Could you show us your emulator settings please? There's a little camera in the bottom left of each panel to aid you in taking screenshots Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Iirc you need todet round mode to full
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-23-2017, 09:07 PM)Mitcheyfex Wrote: Ive attached my spec

Hi ive tryed adjusting settings, any suggestions which normally helps?

Thanks for your reply

Here we go, most of it is greyed out and won't let me select or change any thing, appreciate your help! As for the other poster; Whatever you wrote didnt make too much sense but thanks none the less!

Regards,

Mitch

Try what jesalvein said, in either the ee or vu tab, set the clamping mode to "full", it might just be on the vu side but try each in turn to see if either help
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-24-2017, 02:16 AM)refraction Wrote: Try what jesalvein said, in either the ee or vu tab, set the clamping mode to "full", it might just be on the vu side but try each in turn to see if either help

Hi! Thanks for the suggestion for some reason on my emulator as you can see by the pics everything is greyed out and can't be selected or changed
uncheck "preset"
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Okay so it seems a little better with the clamping on full in the EE setting, however it is still happening, i noticed theres a setting called "Round" as mentioned earlier, there is no option to put this on "Full" Only negative and positive what do you reccomend? Also there is other clamping modes and rather than "Full" there is "Extra" what should i do as its still happening on Full