I'm a noob - Need help with Kingdom Hearts 2 FM + configuration
Hey guys i'm new to this but i kinda know what to do. i'm not asking for bios or anything but i don't know the best configuration for this game...and i need ur help

i have a Dell with 3.00 gb ram
intel core 2 duo cpu T5750 @2.00GHz
32-bit operating system

Can you give me some advice for this kind of laptop?

thanks!

Sponsored links

try zerogskosmos 0.97 and gsdx, and use the one that runs better.
However, this game is slow in battles.
ok ill try that and ill tell u how it works out

EDIT:
ok i tried it but when the video loads in the beginnig and all the max fps is about 10-20 and when i'm moving its terrible as well is there a way to fix this?
Pcsx2 is not made laptops even more when it is 2ghz and graphic card probably sucks compared to desktop and add to that the game that is one of those games that have major slowdown when certain things happen, so not much you can do, try to use all speed hacks, if something breaks in game uncheck one by one restart and see if it was that one the problem, try using Flush to Zero and Denormals are Zero in VU options maybe even change roundmode for EE and VU, or try search the forum for kingdom heart 2 related info maybe you will find good configs even if it is slower on your laptop.
C2D E6550 @ 2333 Mhz oc 3010 Mhz vcore 1.2750v | HD2600XT | P5KC | 1 + 1 GB G.Skill 6400HK 860 4.4.3.5
Oh i didnt no PCSX2 wasnt made for a laptop because my desktop just sucks ass....(512 mb ram 2.00 ghz processor) :/ well ill try out out what you told me and also i will try to clock my desktop to make it run faster and buy more ram later. thank you for the tip though Laugh
(12-24-2008, 03:17 AM)KingdomKey Wrote: Oh i didnt no PCSX2 wasnt made for a laptop because my desktop just sucks ass....(512 mb ram 2.00 ghz processor) :/ well ill try out out what you told me and also i will try to clock my desktop to make it run faster and buy more ram later. thank you for the tip though Laugh

If you overclock your laptop's processor, you'll probably kill your CPU, be careful. Laptops aren't made for overclocking Happy
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]
yea since pcsx2 wasnt made for laptops ima overclock my desktop... it has like 4 fans lol i know it wont over heat.
I'm just having sound issues D:
yea when i play kh2 fm+ i have sound issues as well on pcsx2 playground at least it runs well on ur comp...its so damn laggy for mine :/
(12-24-2008, 10:47 PM)KingdomKey Wrote: yea when i play kh2 fm+ i have sound issues as well on pcsx2 playground at least it runs well on ur comp...its so damn laggy for mine :/

No, I tried playing more and it's really slow too

Edit: I just moved it onto my desktop and now it's being glitchy aswell