I'm getting TLB Miss if I use Gigahertz CDVD on almost any game
Using mounted ISOs with CDVDGigaherz doesn't work right. It never has.

Use the internal loader for ISOs. Use plugin for discs.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

The point was that I'm getting the exact same problems with mounted images and from disks while using gigahertz.
I don't remember having such problems before on my old pc
Yeah, it's clear that the plugin fails to do the low level IO calls to your CD drive.
I can't really spend time to debug it with you though, sorry.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/...85%29.aspx
I don't remember if the DVD drive is connected to SATA 3 or 2 port.Can this have something to do with it(if the drive connected to SATA3)

My old drive was standard ide dvd+rw and both the old one and the new one are LG
(11-19-2014, 06:58 PM)vsub Wrote: I don't remember if the DVD drive is connected to SATA 3 or 2 port.Can this have something to do with it(if the drive connected to SATA3)

That won't matter. SATA 3 ports are backwards compatible. You could even hook up a SATA 1 device. It's only in cases of HDDs that it would just result in slower speeds in comparison to SATA 3.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Then what could it possible be...I don't remember such problems on WinXP on my old pc(mounted image or from the disk),but now almost any game I try gives me TBL Miss and I can't test\play it unless I make an image of it(I'll make an image of all of my games(copy them from my PS2HDD...it took me almost a week to install all of them on my PS2HDD)once I get the 2TB drive but still,why can't I play\test almost any game from the disk\image while using Gigahertz)

Lets say that I have problems with my dvd drive(I don't think I have)but then why from virtual drive I get the exact same problem.

Anyone else with Win 7 Ultimate SP1 x64?
It's as rama said - for whatever reason, the plugin is having issues with the low level calls to the CDVD drive.

Not much you can do, except make images.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD