I need a hand with setting up the plugins
While this may seem lazy, and honestly partly is, I'm clueless when it comes to the settings in my games, even my usual PC games I just trust the software knows what it's doing and play with the default settings. This doesn't seem to have that, so I'd like a hand picking what settings to put it on for ideal play, note I plan on recording the games I play on PCSX2 (via the actual disc) so performance is also a must. Can't go having my games stuttering now. I'll post my hardware (As I understand it, I've never learned it well) bellow and if you need anymore to help just let me know what you need.

Thanks to anyone willing to help!
Windows 7 premium 64-bit (6.1, build 7601)
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-3820 cpu @ 3.60GHz (8CPUs), ~3.6GHz
DirectX version: DirectX 11
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Aprox. total memory: 4041 MB

Info found through DxDiag I put everything I thought looked important.

If you feel like teaching me what this jargon means feel free, I honestly have no clue what any of this means, got my PC done by Dell (it's an alienware aurora R4) so I didn't have to bother learning which bites me in the rump sometimes

Sponsored links

first of all , don't play the game directly with disc, make an iso using imgburn , it will reduce stuttering to the great extent.
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
As Brock said, rather play them from the ISOs you can make with imgburn, it'll help decrease loading times and stuttering. Umder speedhacks, you should enable MTVU as it helps performance (it can decrease it in some cases, and also maybe still break some games?). For the GSdx settings, you can use 3x native resolution safely, I believe. You can always try higher to check, maybe 4x isn't too demanding. If you stumble upon issues, feel free to ask
All right thanks, anything else?
(06-02-2015, 12:59 AM)undeadmerc Wrote: note I plan on recording the games I play on PCSX2 (via the actual disc) so performance is also a must. Can't go having my games stuttering now.

if you use GSdx's Internal recorder function then, the recorded file will always be made at 50||60 fps. so, you don't need worry about the stuttering in the recorded file.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction