I need another CRC ID added
I need another CRC ID added for another Sly disc.  However, this one requires a bit of backstory.

I'm part of a Sly Cooper Discord community that is dedicated to finding unused and beta assets in the Sly Cooper games and demos.  This is why I needed those demos fixed.  About a month ago, someone posted a Sly 3 development prototype disc on ebay.  Someone in our community bought it, and now we can explore it thoroughly.

Similar to the other discs, this one has the over-drawn text and health bar, but it turns purple when enabling Alpha, which fixes it if the CRC ID's are in place.

Here's the hard part:  Since it's a development prototype, it uses the same SCUS/SCES code as Sly 2: Band of Thieves.  It also uses the same save file information as Sly 2.  I don't know how you fixed the other discs, but if there's any way you could fix this prototype disc on Direct3D11, the entire Sly Cooper community would be very thankful.

We do have the disc, and I've included a GS dump and the screenshot that came with it.  I really hope this is enough information for a fix.  If there's anything else I can provide, please tell me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.xz   gsdx_20180618134357.gs.xz (Size: 3,36 MB / Downloads: 171)

Sponsored links

Can I get a bit more info on the disc? Serial and region.
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
It's PAL. By "serial" do you mean the SCUS/SCES number? It's the same as Sly 2 since it's a development prototype.
Okay, after I posted that I realized you might need the serial anyways.  It's SCES_525.29, which is the same as PAL Sly 2.

Also, I've included a screenshot of the disc itself.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Retest latest build in about 10 minutes.

Edit: Maybe I should join that discord server as well to make things easier in the future.
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
10 minutes? There's already one that added the Sly 3 PAL demo, but this isn't a demo.

I'll get you a link.

http://discord.gg/KJ5wvXX