I need help
I just got pcsx2 working today (after like 2 years of trying...) So I started useing my keyboard at once and it didnt work out so well then I used my joy pad and it was OK but now every time I try to tune my controls it automatically pics joy stick controls and says "JO... MAX" when I try to change it. I have no clue whats going on how can I change this?

Sponsored links

It wasint this way when I first pluged in my joy stick by the way it worked well for the first few times. I must have done something.
Uh... could you try to explain a little better what you mean? maybe show us some screenshots.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
It's most probably some slider control not set to center (0) so everything you try and press sees that slider set to max and registers it.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
My gameing computer no longer works on the internet so I cant take any pics. but I will try turning off the side scroller
Ok I tryed turning every thing off and It didnt work, its saying "JO_AXIS6_MAX" every time I press a PAD setting.
It's difficult to know what could be wrong without a screnshot of your settings... try going into your "PCSX2\inis" folder and delete the lilypad.ini file then try configuring it again.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64