I need help with cheating
Hello guys,
first of all my first language isn't english so im sorry for the bad english.
I want to cheat in PCSX2 and i watched some tutorials.
What i already did was:
Downloading OmniConverter
Downloading PCSXCE
So i put in the Omni Converter the Action Replax MAX code as the input and as the output the raw code.
Then i copied the raw code into PCSXCE.
I have put the game CRC into as well and it created a .pnach file.
I saved it but when i was starting the game (Kingdom Hearts 2)
it didn't work.
What have i done wrong ?

Thanks for every answer.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-25-2020, 08:53 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
why did you remove my thread? what have i done wrong?
? Nothing.
We were waiting for a log, you refused to provide it.
Means you didn't need help, and thus the thread became useless.
Hence the closure.

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
The log doesn't contain any personal information so the fact that you won't share it suspicious...

If you want help, post the log as requested so we can see if there is a problem with the path of the patches or any other problem.
-PC Specs-
AMD Ryzen 3600
16gb DDR4 Corsair 3200mhz
MSI Armor Radeon RX580 8gb 
Windows 10 Pro x64 
-Laptop Specs-
i7 6700HQ @ 2.9Ghz
8gb DDR3 
GTX 960m 4GB
Windows 10 Pro x64
You can also post your cheats(maybe you decrypt them the wrong way)
(05-26-2020, 02:06 AM)vsub Wrote: You can also post your cheats(maybe you decrypt them the wrong way)
Infinite Drive

201A04CC 00000000 (Its from Omniconverter) The original code: HQWH-YCUE-CDFXF
P8QC-H7UB-QE702

Then i took the Code from Omniconverter and put it in PCSX2CE
I got this code: //Infinite Drive
patch=1,EE,201A04CC,extended,00000000
Seems ok,now post the emulog like jesalvein asked
(05-26-2020, 10:07 PM)vsub Wrote: Seems ok,now post the emulog like jesalvein asked
there are so much codes explain which you need
(05-26-2020, 10:09 PM)Roxas36 Wrote: there are so much codes explain which you need

(05-25-2020, 09:27 PM)jesalvein Wrote:
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file
The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]