I need help with controllers
So I download PCSX2 recently to run a couple of ps2 games I had, I configured it and did everything and it was running perfect.
But I faced one problem with this game "Shadow the hedgehog" the game runs perfectly fine no glitches no nothing, controllers works fine but then when I start the game the D-pad or arrows they dont work the character doesn't move an inch even though the circle, triangle, square and cross buttons works perfectly and preform attacks/moves, but the character doesn't move when I press any direction. I thought the problem was with my controllers but it works fine on all the other games I tried, so I thought maybe my copy of the game was the problem so I downloaded it from the internet and tried running it again still same problem with the movement/arrows..
so does anyone have encountered a similar problem or have any idea how to fix it..?

Thanks in advance

Sponsored links

Quote:so I thought maybe my copy of the game was the problem so I downloaded it from the internet

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go