I need more help info please help
I follow this link here http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Wi...y-computer

but the problem is dont really tell is capable of running window 10

I am going to share my pc spec to you guys and tell me if there any way if the emulator can handle it or not

Processors:
AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core Processor-3.80 GHz

Graphics Cards:
GeForces Nvidia GT 730 2GB

Windows 10 Home Edition

Installed Ram:
8.00 GB

Okay now you know my spec does anyone know if the emulator can run W10 with no isues and what be the best course of action will be for me ? or recommended ?

Sponsored links

(11-10-2015, 01:13 PM)oldgamer Wrote: does anyone know if the emulator can run W10 with no isues

No this emulator emulates the ps2 not x86. Therefore you can not run Windows 10 on it.

If you want to emulate the ps2 in win10 - that is possible. Unfortunately your cpu is not the strongest one so that heavy games will have slowdowns.
The Emu will run under windows 10, but expect some glitches since nvidia drivers still have problems with windows 10
your system will run light & medium games quite well. demanding ones will be unplayably slow, though.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Really sad to hear that... For a ps2 emulator cant even do a simple things with window 10 version and with my gaming pc spec. but however I do have is a x64 type not the x86 type I am very sorry if I forgot to mention that. I got me a pre-build CyberPower Gaming PC that came with windows 10 that the reason why I needed to know off hand if its possible.

if there any way the programmers can stop and think and do some modification to the ps2 emulator to run also on any type of simple low end pc and mid range gaming pc for the emulator that right there would been great. But not everyone can handle a emulator that eat away the cpu and gpu.

well at least I can still play and run ppsspp at 100% at least that emulator is best and don't need that mush attention... well anyways..Thank you so mush for answering my question jesalvein and willkuer
(11-10-2015, 06:49 PM)oldgamer Wrote: if there any way the programmers can stop and think and do some modification to the ps2 emulator to run also on any type of  simple low end pc and mid range gaming pc for the emulator that right there would been great. But not everyone can handle a emulator that eat away the cpu and gpu.
It's not that simple because of how the PS2 console itself is designed.
every single hardware part needs to be perfectly synced to work correctly. hence the nightmare to emulate it properly.

Quote:well at least I can still play and run ppsspp at 100% at least that emulator is best don't need that mush attention
completely different original hardware with less requirements. it's not surprising you can run it easily.

Still, you can go on playing on your real PS2 for now, it's still a very good console with good games Smile
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go