I need some help.
So I am fairly new to PCSX2 and I wanted to play some Katamari. So I followed some instructional video's on how to make it look better, and everything worked fine except for the D3D internal resolution scaling. Naturally, I set it to 6X, and I could run it perfectly. The only problem was that there were random grey lines around the edges of some entities. Especially text. Turning the internal resolution to anything within custom crashes, and setting it to default native works, but doesn't make the game look as good, and there is a weird film-grain type effect. Are there any ways to fix these problems? Thanks.

Sponsored links

Possibly not.

Please check half pixel offset hack and align sprite hack. Possibly forced texture filtering as well.
(11-01-2015, 10:45 AM)willkuer Wrote: Possibly not.

Please check half pixel offset hack and align sprite hack. Possibly forced texture filtering as well.

I found forced texture filtering, but where can I find half pixel offset hack, and align sprite hack.
(11-01-2015, 07:43 PM)tbshirk Wrote: I found forced texture filtering, but where can I find half pixel offset hack, and align sprite hack.

[Image: 1446400274-gsdx.jpg]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-01-2015, 07:53 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [Image: 1446400274-gsdx.jpg]

Ok, awesome thanks! The texture filtering being turned off worked! Now I can play my favorite game of all time without graphical errors. Thanks again!
The marked setting is the outdated sprite hack not the Align sprite hack.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction