I need some help with GPU card
I thought GTA5 wasn't coming out for PC? Anyways. 1800 bucks and only 2GB of Vram? That is not worth it. I seen cheaper laptops with 3-4GB of VRAM in it.

You should take a look at www.xoticpc.com
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3

Sponsored links

So you have almost the same system I do, Do you have trouble trying to run high demanding games on pcsx2 and pc ? What kind of games have you tried and do they work good on the tri-core ? It sounds like we share the same view here, don't get me wrong the system is good for less demanding games like FFX and GTA SA where graphics look good but nothing real fancy.
You can't be referring to me are you? If so then you are mistaken.
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
high demand? not really with me. i'm running cheap games. make them run nice on energy save without sacrificing graphics. on pcsx2 only do dmc1&2. some wipeout when i feel like it. had ghost in the shell running quite solid. i also ran ffx quite into, but it's a game i don't care about. lol. it ran nice tho. for pc i only tested the limits, but harsh. cry engine maxed out to still be playable. looked pretty good and worked. all the recent shooter reruns or stylo racer or whatever pass by unnoticed. but yeah. you can play with a laptop... even if not being a hardcore player. like me. Wink
Sorry I was talking to Xstyla because Xstyla has an Ideapad z565 too. Xstyla its good to hear you've had no issues with your games I can only say I wish I had better luck. I've tried everything, I can tell when I try to run a graphic intensive game it suffers and is not playable. Scarface:the world is yours, Resident Evil 5, GTA 5, to name a few. I'll take the advise of others on the performance of Nvadia cards I mentioned earlier and upgrade to a laptop that has Intel and Nvadia combined. I've youtubed the Nvadia cards I mentioned along with these games and videos show that they run very smooth at good FPS.
(06-03-2013, 06:05 AM)fade2black001 Wrote: I thought GTA5 wasn't coming out for PC? Anyways. 1800 bucks and only 2GB of Vram? That is not worth it. I seen cheaper laptops with 3-4GB of VRAM in it.

You should take a look at www.xoticpc.com

Thanks for that link, I'll save it.