I need your help.
No,the codes...all of the codes in that site are for the NTSC(USA)version of games and your version of the game is the NTSC(USA) version
SLUS_203.44

Try with those
Code:
//Infinite Health
patch=1,EE,20656612,extended,739AA945
//Max Money
patch=1,EE,20656A12,extended,E953327E
//Infinite Magic
patch=1,EE,20657612,extended,739AA945
//Max Unspent Skill Points
patch=1,EE,20650612,extended,739AC845
if it's still not working,then pcsx2 just don't like them.

Sponsored links

Sorry,sorry,i provided you wrong information.The SLUS_203.44 is for the codebreaker.The game is SCES_500.06.
Again sorry for the mistake previously.So,with the new information,what should i do???

Thank you
Yes that's the PAL version and it's normal that you have problems with those codes...they are for the NTSC version
So...if i got it right,i have to either find the NTSC version of the game or play it without cheats???Is ther anything i can do???I put the new codes you gave me,the game freezes after loading,i took them off,it s ok.

Do you know where i can download NTSC games,like the one i have???

Thank you
(10-08-2011, 08:05 PM)11panos04 Wrote: So...if i got it right,i have to either find the NTSC version of the game or play it without cheats???Is ther anything i can do???I put the new codes you gave me,the game freezes after loading,i took them off,it s ok.
The new codes that I give you are for the NTSC version.

The other thinsg you can do are:
1.Find(I don't know where)cheats for the PAL version
2.Create them yourself but I'm not sure it will be easy(looking at the values on the NTSC codes)...his is easy begginers guide
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Cheating-the-easy-way
3.Or wait for someone with the same version to see this thread and if he can,to make some cheats

Quote:Do you know where i can download NTSC games,like the one i have???
Read the rules

I mean if i can download from some official site perhaps,or buy the original game,but NTSC,not pirate.

Thank you
Well they if you get the NTSC version but this just sound wrong to me...buying a game that you already have just to play it with cheats.

The free way will be just to learn how to make cheats and this knowledge wont be a waste of time because once you learn how,you'll know how for any game,not just this one.
I haven t bought the game.I rented it from out local video store.Making pnach cheats from NTSC codes,i ve started to learn how.But converting NTSC codes to PAL,would be really useful,as well as learning how to tell which game is NTSC or PAL beforre renting or buying it.

So,normally,the codes will work for NTSC version of the game???

Thank you
If the file that I told you to look for start with:
SLUS,SCUS – NTSC USA
SLES,SCES – PAL Europe
SCPS,SLPA,SLPM,SLPS – NTSC-J JP

I'm not talking about making .pnach files with already existing codes.I'm talking about creating your own codes with memory editing programs Cheat Engine or ArtMoney.

There is no program that can convert PAL<=>NTSC codes
I must be very lucky!!!I was talking to a friend,an he had bought the game a lot time ago,he told me that it is NTSC indeed.Is ther any way of playing with it,loading the save game of min,PAL one???

Thank you