I need your help about Pcsx2 T_T
Sad 
hi, i need your help, im newbie, i download pcsx2 then where will i download games free??

what does mean" the specific bios file was not found.a bios is required for pcsx2 to run"
and what does mean of elf file,.. pls help

how can i start to play?? pls reply..Blush

Sponsored links

You have to dump bios from your own ps2. And buy the games, ofcourse Tongue2 Don't ask for free games here, it smells like piracy :>
[Image: kaszak696.png]
(05-11-2009, 11:28 AM)kaszak696 Wrote: You have to dump bios from your own ps2. And buy the games, ofcourse Tongue2 Don't ask for free games here, it smells like piracy :>

sorry...
i have here xmen ps2, can i play this game in my pc??
(05-11-2009, 11:35 AM)LouieAnn Wrote: i have here xmen ps2, can i play this game in my pc??

If you have bios from your ps2, then probably yes, altough the game might not run. The emulator is still in development stage.

BTW is it X-Men Origins: Wolverine? It has native pc port.
[Image: kaszak696.png]
(05-11-2009, 11:35 AM)LouieAnn Wrote: i have here xmen ps2, can i play this game in my pc??
yes, just set the CDVD option under Config->Configure to Gigahertz and put your game into your dvd-drive Tongue
and also read the config guide for anything else Smile, plus check the compatibility list to see if your game is playable Smile
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2335.html
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja