I think there is a bug but im not sure
So I was running a game on the emulator and i had a major bog down but it was going thro bit by bit so i thought when i get back to the battle selection due note that it was in the middle of a attack but when i got to it well still bog down cause the game had a system for attacking so i decided to restart it so i can get back to that point but found out the game wont run even tho i can access it so i thought it was just that one but found out that all the others are doin the same thing is there like a fix for this?

Sponsored links

(03-07-2024, 02:10 AM)animevoid Wrote: So I was running a game on the emulator and i had a major bog down but it was going thro bit by bit so i thought when i get back to the battle selection due note that it was in the middle of a attack but when i got to it well still bog down cause the game had a system for attacking so i decided to restart it so i can get back to that point but found out the game wont run even tho i can access it so i thought it was just that one but found out that all the others are doin the same thing is there like a fix for this?

Holy mother of language. 

Reboot your computer. 

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using, such as speed hacks or presets.
  • Your GSdx graphics settings (a picture of the settings dialog is preferred)
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.