I've just downloaded, config works... but games....
Sad 
hello... I just downloaded a working version of the program... my friend thomas provided me with all the needed files, apparently. I also downloaded Dark Cloud 2 via utorrent. extracting the files, I wound up with three files... a .I00, a .I01, and a .MDS file.

I know enough that i have to convert this into an ISO, but I'm not sure how that all works. all I truly know is that I heard it has to do with creating a ... virtual disk drive, which I think is supposed to be drive E...

as I said before, I'm not quite sure how this all works... can someone give me a step by step guide to converting these three files into an .ISO, and somehow placing it on a virtual disk drive? I'm completely lost here...

and please, when it comes to computer lingo, I'm savvy enough for daily things. I haven't learned much about hacking or anything like that, so I'm not quite familiar with the terms...

Sponsored links

(05-30-2011, 04:47 AM)paznos Wrote: I also downloaded Dark Cloud 2 via utorrent.

Quote:Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.
If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked.

/thread

Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64