I've moved Heaven and Earth to try to fix the no text bug in KH1.
Well, if you have a save before those cheats were used, no. Otherwise, yes, start fresh. You could download a save file to use if you want and if there is such available.

Sponsored links

This one might have something close to it..
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/516587-kingdom-hearts/saves
Quote:Save Game File 09/11/07 Asch The Hated 260K
15 saves leading to various cut-scenes and final battle against Ansem on "Normal" and "Expert" difficulty.

Too lazy to convert it atm. It's a PS3 save.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Has anyone else finished the game? I beat kingdom hearts 1 & 2 through my keyboard with little to no problems but when I beat both games and it shows my stats I can't do anything. It just shows the picture and the end on the bottom but no indication for anything else. Also I'm new to this whole forum thing so I might not know much.
Yes. Finished both games.

You just reset the game when you're at 'The End' screen. It doesn't go further. Tongue Hence.. The End.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
If that's the case, how would I go on to battle the lingering will. It should be a save state after so that the boss is unlocked similar to young xehanort and vanitas remnant in birth by sleep. Also I think it goes without saying I'm playing final mix with an English patch
Quote:The Lingering Will is an unlockable secret boss featured in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix. It can be fought after unlocking The Gathering, then returning to Disney Castle's Hall of the Cornerstone, where a portal to the Keyblade Graveyard has appeared.